Directly derived from the top of the range S40 power amplifier, there’s the more affordable choice of an ampli-fier set that also features a double chasiss but with less power output and measurements. Two separate units capable of providing the best of modern tube technology, supported by an oversized power supply.
These pieces of equipment express an extreme, no-compromise vocation and reach a truly amazing level of smoothness, transparency, detail and overall quality. A combination of strength and gentleness that allow to choose between 300B (S30) and 2A3 (S20) tubes: 25 +25 Watts into 4/8 ohms for an extraordinary experience of pure musicality and pleasure. (15 +15 Watts for S20). A "real sound machine" which highlights and summa-rizes the philosophy adopted by Vexo:
“PERFORMANCE & DESIGN”
Model S30 (S20) mkII Power amplifier 300B (2A3) Push-Pull
- Push-Pull design with zero negative feedback.
- True fully balanced tube (no discrete components or integrated circuits).
- Double chassis (power amplifier and separate power supply).
- Encapsulated and resinated toroidal power transformer.
- Secondary transformer exclusively dedicated to auxiliary and control functions.
- Independent stabilized power supplies dedicated to filaments voltage.
- Power tubes protection via proprietary "Bias Guard" system.
- "Bias Board Control" system for the calibration and control of the power tubes bias.
- 10 Years Warranty (excluding tubes).
• Tube complement :
• Output power :
• Total Harmonic Distorsion THD (1 W) :
• Bandwidth (1 W) :
• Negative feedback NFB :
• Signal to noise ratio (S/N) :
• Input sensitivity :
• Input impedance :
• Output impedance :
• Inputs :
• Power supply :
• Dimensions (H/W/D) :
• Net weight :
300B (2A3) x 4, 6SN7 x 4, 12BH7 x 2
25 (15) W + 25 (15) W RMS - 1KHz
8 (10) Hz ÷ 55 (60) KHz , +/- 1,5 dB
> 100 dB
1 V RMS - 1 KHz (25 - 15 W RMS)
100 KΩ (RCA), 200 KΩ (XLR)
1 x RCA, 1 x XLR
120 V/230 V - 60/50 Hz
470 x 275 x 480 mm + 290 x 210 x 340 mm
35 Kg + 15 Kg approx.