A tube preamplifier with unequalled and unrepeatable features, as the result of the most advanced and maniacal research by the Vexo team in audio electronics. The ideal partner to the S-series power amplifiers by Vexo audio design. Two separate units of an absolute level, with a fully balanced and pure class "A" circuitry. The best of modern tube technology, supported by an oversized and fully stabilized power supply. An audio equipment that is the expresssion of an extreme, no-compromise vocation and reaches a truly amazing level of smooth-ness, transparency, detail and overall quality a "real sound machine" which highlights and summarizes the philosophy adopted by Vexo:
“PERFORMANCE & DESIGN”
Download Fidelity Magazine
Model LP-PS mkII Line Preamplifier
- Special SRPP+Power driver configuration without negative feedback.
- True fully balanced tube (no discrete componets or integrated circuits).
- Double chassis (line preamplifier and separate power supply).
- Encapsulated and resinated toroidal transformer.
- Secondary transformer exclusively dedicated to auxiliary and control functions.
- Stabilized filaments voltages.
- Anode voltage with rectifier tube, LC inductive filter and transistor stabilization.
- Balanced volume control (four channels) with relays and very high stability and precision (0.1%) resistors, operating via 80-step remote control. Volume level displayed by an analog indicator.
- Input selection with double cutting relay to isolate the common signals from the input sources.
- 10 Years Warranty (excluding tubes).
• Tube complement :
• Bandwidth (1 W) :
• Negative feedback NFB :
• Signal to noise ratio (S/N) :
• Input impedance :
• Inputs :
• Outputs :
• Gain :
• Power supply : z
• Dimensions (H/W/D) :
• Net weight :
• Controls :
GZ34 x 1, 6H30 x 8
5 Hz ÷ 250 KHz (limited by us)
> 90 dB
100 KΩ (RCA), 200 KΩ (XLR)
RCA line x 2, XLR line x 2
pre RCA, pre XLR, rec
120 V/230 V - 60/50 Hz
350 x 210 x 340 mm + 290 x 210 x 340 mm
10 Kg + 14 Kg approx.
Remote control, mute, line/direct, monitor